NEW purchases only! For RENEWALS click here.
Join the Bear Valley family and get an 18/19 Polar Pass. The Polar Pass is our standard pass with no restrictions or blackout dates and comes with benefits and discounts on some Bear Valley products all year long. For a small amount you can save a lot and protect your investment by adding Pass Insurance. To learn more CLICK HERE.
Consider the alternative PEAKS Pass
to save more money if you're planning to ride with your family and love perks that make each visit a perfect experience. The PEAKS pass is our highest-level pass with the GREATEST
benefits. Some Favorite Polar Perks:
- Inspire a friend – 2 free unrestricted buddy tickets
- 1 Discounted adult lift ticket per day – up to 20% off window rate
- Discounted group lessons
- Discounted lodge stay
- NEW – Discounts on summer glamping & activities
Find details on perks and discounts here
You can upload a photo for
your season pass online. Just sign-in to shop.bearvalley.com with your username and password, select My Account and then select Upload Pass Photo.
Pass photos must be in color and a tight head shot
taken against a white background, no hats or glasses please. If you are uploading your photo for the first time please contact us
. Pass pickup instructions:
- ALL NEW pass purchases must have a picture taken and will need to check in with the Guest Services office when they arrive at the mountain.
- ALL YOUTH AND UNDER passholders must get a NEW pass printed with a NEW picture taken – please check in with the Guest Services Office.
- For any questions regarding Season Passes, please call 209.753.2301 ext. 777