If you are an active or retired Military member looking for Pure Mountain Fun all season long, you can save money by purchasing a Military Season Pass. A military ID must be presented in order to pick up. This is an unrestricted pass with no blackout dates.
Pass pickup instructions:
- ALL NEW pass purchases must have a picture taken (or uploaded online) and will need to check in with the Guest Services office when they arrive at the mountain.
- Proof of elegibility must be shown on the day of pass pick up! (Ex. military ID)
- If proof cannot be provided, we will not be able to issue your pass
- For any questions regarding the Military Season Pass, including questions about discounts and perks, check out our FAQ
- For questions not covered in our FAQ, call us at 20.753.2301; ext.777
You can upload a photo for your season pass online. Just sign-in to shop.bearvalley.com with your username and password, select My Account and then select Upload Pass Photo.
Pass photos must be in color and a tight head shot taken against a white background, no hats or glasses please. If you are uploading your photo for the first time please contact us